Your business depends on certain equipment especially reach-in freezers. When something goes wrong, it is pertinent to fix this problem before it is too late. After all, you’re going to have difficulty serving your customers and your food might spoil. We’re ready to help you fix this problem immediately. We have skilled technicians standing by to help. We can be dispatched technicians to your business promptly. Once we’ve done that, it is only a matter of time before the problem is rectified. We can repair all brands of commercial reach-in freezers. We can also maintain your system to ensure everything is working at maximum efficiency.
Our Scheduled Maintenance Services Are Very Helpful
We recommend signing up for our scheduled maintenance services because they’ll make a big difference in the long run. Our company can personalize the plan to meet the needs of your business. We’ll visit your business once a month, twice or month, or multiple times each year. We’ll work with you closely to find the best way to meet and exceed your expectations. We specialize in refrigeration equipment so we can help maintain your ice machines, walk-in coolers, reach-in freezers, and more. Don’t hesitate to call our office to set up a plan immediately. It is very expensive to replace your kitchen equipment.
Instead, you should prolong the lifespan of the equipment so you don’t have to replace the equipment so soon. Our maintenance services will help you do that. Taking care of the equipment reduces the likelihood that you’re going to experience serious malfunctions soon.
Benefits Of Signing Up For Our Planned Maintenance Services
Our planned maintenance services offer the following benefits.
- Our service helps reduce the likelihood that mold will accumulate
- Any downtime will likely be reduced
- We’ll help ensure that the coils are in excellent condition
- The service keeps the compressor operational
- Our maintenance service can help you avoid costly repairs
- We’ll make sure the system is maintaining the correct temperatures
- The health inspector may give you a better score
- Our service can help prevent the fans from freezing
Again, our experts are going to customize the plan to meet the needs of your business. We can maintain all types of kitchen equipment, including freezers, walk-in coolers, ice machines, and more. All you have to do is call our office. We’ll cover all of your maintenance needs. Call today to get started.
Check List For Planned Maintenance Services
During our visit, we will check the following items to ensure everything is working correctly.
- All power wires will be checked. We need to look for loose connections and cracked wires. Any problematic wires should be replaced immediately.
- Electrical checks will be done to look for proper amps and volts. Again, we’ll look for loose connections or damaged wires.
- The compressor will also need to be checked since it is a vital component. We recommend having your compressor cleaned at least every 90 days. Let a professional handle this for you so you don’t damage something or hurt yourself.
- The condenser will be checked to ensure that all connections are secure. We’ll also check to ensure that the motor wind-down time is correct.
- The evaporator will be checked and any debris will be removed.
- The evaporator fan will be checked for ice and other issues. We’ll clean the evaporator fan to ensure that the fan spins freely. Doing so will reduce your electricity costs and help ensure that your food doesn’t spoil.
- Our technicians will check all gaskets and hinges. They have to be in excellent condition to ensure that the door is sealing correctly.
We Work On All Types Of Commercial Refrigeration Equipment
Rest assured knowing that we’ll work on all types of refrigeration equipment. We can repair problems with your ice machines, walk-in freezers, walk-in coolers, and more. Call today so we can troubleshoot and fix the problem for you immediately.
We Deal With Various Brands
Our technicians are very diverse so we can deal with all types of problems. We can also work on various brands. We’re constantly expanding our knowledge to ensure that we can repair problems with Custom Deli, Coldzone, Carrier, and Astor equipment. We can also work on Polar King, Multiplex, Oscartek, Peerless, Sanyo, Russell, Turbo Fan, and US Refrigeration equipment. Call us because we’ll find a way to fix the problem for you.
Our Services Are Available To Everyone
We are happy to work with all clients in your area. We’re ready to serve your business regardless of its niche. We serve numerous industries, including hotels, military bases, bars, restaurants, and cafeterias. We also work with schools, universities, and daycares. We’re confident that our technicians can repair the problem in question. We’ll always find a way to fix the problem for you.
Recommended Maintenance And Cleaning Tips
You must take steps to ensure that your kitchen equipment remains operational. Although you can clean certain equipment, it is best to get help from a qualified professional. Call us to set up a schedule today.
Tips For Identifying The Source Of The Problem
You never know when you’re going to experience a problem with your refrigeration equipment. Once this happens, you must identify the source so you can fix the issue promptly. We’re here to help. Depending on the problem, you may be able to diagnose it using the advice below.
- Find out if the unit is freezing. If you notice that this is happening, you’re likely experiencing an evaporator problem.
- Spin the fan to ensure it is spinning freely. If it isn’t, it may need to be replaced, cleaned, or lubricated.
- Always check your system for condensation and ice. It can create serious issues for your refrigeration equipment.
- Don’t forget to look at the pressures and controls. You might have changed something by mistake.
Again, it can be dangerous to work with refrigeration equipment. We do not encourage our clients to clean their condenser coils or evaporators. If you do, there is a risk that you’ll damage something or hurt yourself. Instead, you should let our qualified experts help you. We’re available around the clock and strive to provide convenient solutions.
You may need emergency repairs. You can depend on us because our technicians offer emergency services. We can reach your property and repair the problem before you know it. When you’re ready to begin, call our office immediately.
If you have any other Commercial Refrigeration issues please check out other services.