Don’t Forget To Clean EverythingMany business owners make the mistake of not cleaning their commercial display refrigerators. We do recommend this because the problem is only going to worsen. Instead, you should do something about it immediately. For starters, you should start by cleaning your equipment. Make sure that you clean everything at least once every month. Do not use harsh chemicals because they could damage your finish. Instead, you should use gentle cleansers to guarantee that you don’t damage anything. Be careful when cleaning electrical components. Wipe them with a wet rag to avoid getting these components wet. The condenser coils and fan must be cleaned each month. These components are going to collect debris and dust over time. Once this happens, the debris could hinder the performance of the equipment. Cleaning the coils can be tricky. Therefore, you may want to buy coil cleaner. Otherwise, you can let a professional handle this for you. Doing so is safer and ensures that you’ll get better results.
Inspect The Equipment RegularlyThe equipment should be inspected regularly. Doing so ensures that the equipment is going to last longer and maintain optimum efficiency. Use the advice below when inspecting your equipment for potential issues.
- Start by checking your system for leaks. If you notice water around the equipment, there is a good chance that something is wrong. The coils might be clogged. You have to be careful about this because clogged coils will eventually lead to compressor failure.
- Check the cabinet for condensation regularly. If you find water inside the cabinet, there is a chance that the doors aren’t properly closing. Air may be entering the cabinet and causing condensation to build up.
- Airflow should be unobstructed around the coils.
- Always listen for unusual noises. If the system is too loud, there is a risk that something bad is going to happen soon. The motor might be overworking. Call an expert when you notice unusual noises.
- All gaskets should be checked regularly. If you notice that the gaskets are damaged, they should be replaced. An expert can help you find suitable replacement gaskets.
- Don’t forget to look at the fasteners and hinges. Over time, there is a good chance that they’re going to loosen. The screws will begin backing out a little. Tighten them immediately to avoid problems.
- Check the castors and legs to make sure they’re in excellent condition. If they’re bent or loose, you’re going to have problems.
- Besides doing your own inspection, we recommend teaming up with an expert. Professional refrigeration companies can inspect and clean vital equipment such as coils, motors, and more. They’ll also check the refrigerant levels.
Hire A Professional Right NowOnce you’ve noticed that something could be wrong with your display refrigerator, you must fix the problem. When something breaks, you’re not going to have time to shop around. Instead, the problem must be rectified immediately. Use the advice below to find the best technician in your area. Planning ahead can make this much easier.
- Make sure you’re working with a reputable expert in the field.
- The technician should have the skills needed to work on any brand and model.
- They should be happy to customize the agreement to meet the needs of your business and budget.
- The company must respond to your calls rapidly. You shouldn’t have to wait more than a few hours.
- The technicians should be certified. They must have years of training and experience.
- The company must be able to handle all your needs. If you have multiple stores, they should have enough specialists to solve problems at both establishments simultaneously.
- Make sure they keep records of your orders and transactions.